Friday 7 September 2012

Back to School

So back to school again. However this time, for the last time! Woo! OK, so maybe it's not that great as it may be potentially the most important year of my life, but still I am looking forward to it. In a strange way I am really glad to be back. as much as I enjoyed my summer, there is only so much minecraft you can play a day and only so many times you can play solitaire on the computer before you really start wanting your routine back. Yes I am weird, yes I am old fashioned, but I do like my routine. But we have established that already.

So as well as being in my final year of school, I have also signed up for extra responsibilities of looking after the smallest people in the school and helping to organise my school house. Great I know, especially when you can't even remember what the name of the house is. It really enjoyable though. As many will know (and those who don't need to) I am bit of a control freak, and fortunately for me, the new year 7s like listening to me! Joking aside, I do really enjoy my position as deputy house leader, and it is great to be able to organise things for the rest of the house to do. I feel like I am giving something back to the school after it has looked after me for however many years. Again, I know I am weird.

Also I am glad to be getting back to school because of the large amounts of clubs and bands which are now back on. Basically music is my social life. That is why I am now typing into a computer for about 16 people in Indonesia and Alaska to read. So now I have my friends back! Woo! Also one of my best friends from the Jazz Band which I am part of has moved to 6th Form of my school, thus meaning I can see my band friends outside of school. My social life is being extended guys!

So conclusion of being back at school is: I still ahve no life, I am still old fashioned (while my friends were all out partying in the summer I was volenteering at the local Arts Festival and building a chicken run) and I am still a tiny bit weird. Result

Twitter: https://twitter.com/peachy146

No comments:

Post a Comment